The Art of Bushido Ken-Samas Art

Monday, November 1, 2010

My new VISA

I Ken-Sama have yet to acquire a VISA so I can move to Nippon that is Japan for you Gaijins. I Ken-Sama would like to ask everyone or rather I pose you all with a question about my VISA. Which one of them suits me the best?

Please do not be shy, as my sensei has said that when the mouse burrows it loses out on it's cheese. Be much like the trees facing the wind, when the wind howls and the trees endure it. Ken-Sama wishes for when I get my VISA to be as Japanese as possible.


In other news with Ken-Sama I would like to tell all of you, that I will be posting my prized posession Sakura Cherry-Sama soon so please look forward to her. She means alot to me as a true warrior who practices bushido and this sword came from Nippon and it was also folded over THOUSANDS OF TIMES. I blush when I take her out, all of you deserve to see her so please I hope you honor her when you set your eyes.

10 comments:

  1. >Any loli card would do :3

    This sounds like it would do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The obvious choice is Reimu because she is the most Nihongo person from the available selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he meant a different kind of Visa, bro. I think you need one of these here.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citro%C3%ABn_Visa

    Japan's cars are really small, remember? A big disgusting American Car wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Japan, the best visa to get is one with a little girl being raped on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I'm just a little confused, but none of those cards seem to be written in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that maybe you should visit Japan before you move there. You might get a culture shock. I heard they do not like foreigners, and you will really stand out. Some shops and restaurants even refuse to let foreigners in. You might even get attacked by thugs if you go around wearing a kimono. People will not talk to you in the street. They will find you embarrassing. No one will help you if you are lost. No one will help you full stop.

    ReplyDelete